The mad panic at the end

This is the last week that we have for finishing work. And it’s been such a hassle. It’s been really stressful and I’ve been feeling as if my work is not of good enough quality to display.

I spent a lot of my time trying to figure out laser cutting the boxes so that an iPad would fit in there, and they would still be a good size for the models. I made them with finger joints that I’m quite proud I managed to figure out on Indesign.

IMG_1403IMG_1404IMG_1405IMG_1407

These are some pictures of the boxes as they were a few days ago. The black boxes are for the iPads. They have holes in the side for the wires, and I will make some frames to cover up the sides of the iPads. I’m hoping that the colours are going to all work together.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s